Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Biotech Production Compliance Coordinator I-III in Rensselaer, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Performs all compliance related administrative tasks necessary for supporting Mid-Scale Manufacturing operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs administrative tasks in all areas of production as needed in accordance with cGMP standards and in compliance with written procedures.
• Reviews completed batch records and logbooks in accordance with cGMP standards to ensure compliance with written procedure.
• Reviews, edits, and revises controlled documents (batch records, logbooks, SOPs, etc.) in accordance with cGMP standards to ensure compliance with written procedures.
• Monitors production processes to obtain necessary data in support of investigations and track effectiveness of changes.
• Participates in cross-functional study teams to support and/or author investigations.
• Gathers, trends, and analyzes process related data to drive consistency and timeliness.
• Documents all training.
• Assists with training of new employees.
• Ensures all tasks are performed in a manner consistent with safety standards.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Life Sciences or a related field, or
• AS/AAS Degree in Biotechnology/Biological Science and 2 years of relevant work experience.
• Relevant biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement.
*Level will be determined based off education and experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.