Regeneron Pharmaceuticals CMC Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Senior Specialist in Rensselaer, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Act as the CMC Regulatory Affairs representative for a subset of programs at the IOPS facility. Evaluate proposed changes to IOPS documents and procedures to determine regulatory impact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provides CMC-related guidance to IOPS so that their short-term and long-term goals are achieved on time and with highest quality.
• Plans and conducts critical reviews of pre-INDs, INDs, IMPDs, BLAs, MAAs, annual reports, DSUR, amendments, and supplements to ensure a high quality regulatory submission and approval.
• Reviews Change Controls by cross-checking the description in regulatory filings in INDs/IMPDs, CTAs and BLAs/MAAs and ensures that CMC related changes are reported to competent authorities in accordance with regulatory requirements, as necessary.
• Tracks and/or completes CMC regulatory commitments for INDs/IMPDs, CTAs, and BLAs/MAAs.
• Participates in CMC project team meetings and provides current regulatory requirements that pertain to CMC activities.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize, coordinate and complete multiple projects within deadline while maintaining a high level of attention to detail is a must.
• Strong skills in planning, critical thinking, and problem solving.
Education and Experience:
• Requires BA/BS in a scientific discipline or related field and 2+ years of relevant experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry for Specialist level.
• Requires BA/BS in a scientific discipline or related field and 5+ years of relevant experience for Senior Specialist.
• Education and/or prior experience in Regulatory Affairs preferred.
• Manufacturing experience desirable but not required.
*Title level will be determined based on skills and experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.