Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Sr. MFG Project Associate (Business Intelligence and Analytics) in Rensselaer, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: This role is responsible for the formation and ownership of the manufacturing and business intelligence program for the large scale manufacturing department. This includes the enabling of data gathering and analysis, presentation and visualization of manufacturing data and metrics, and development of robust predictive analytics capabilities. This role will also participate in other related IT initiatives as the manufacturing voice of the customer when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work closely with manufacturing, IT, and other business partners to drive the development of reporting and analytics platforms, establish and automate data and communication processes.
• Improve reporting to manufacturing leadership, driving a powerful feedback loop between the reality of the factory floor and management.
• Perform rigorous analyses on large, complex data sets and provide strategic insights, hypotheses, and conclusions based upon findings.
• Develop tools to assist the manufacturing group with the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of data.
• Develop data visualization tools to improve department and site wide communication of manufacturing data.
• Implement predictive analytics methodology to enable a more proactive use of data.
• Work with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize manufacturing IT projects and initiatives.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong attention to details.
• Requires excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to operate independently within a tight deadline environment.
• Is a high energy self-starter with a resilient, can-do attitude.
• Drives positive change in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
Education and Experience:
• BS/BA in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field required with 5+ years of relevant experience. MS/PhD in similar field preferred.
• Experience with data visualization software (Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.) preferred.
• Experience with manufacturing systems such as MES, ERP, or LIMS preferred.
• Experience using various programming languages to analyze data & automate processes.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.